Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31746 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,171 (EC$6,838) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (42 minutes ago)