Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30373 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,075 (EC$6,831) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)