Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 69% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,496 (CHF 5,896) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)