Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 68% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,240 (CHF 5,674) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)