Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,178 (₨153,692) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)