Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,317 (₨95,046) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)