Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13588 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,740 (12,806 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)