Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06388 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,523 (R 23,848) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)