Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41144 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,229 (5,418 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)