Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40464 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,273 (5,618 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)