Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41236 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,226 (5,397 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)