Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,631 (R$ 6,841) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)