Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44483 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €976 (2,195 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)