Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,293 (2,525 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)