Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,288 (2,524 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)