Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13496 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,571 (11,640 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)