Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10514 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,343 (41,305 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)