Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10193 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (22,960 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)