Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,566 (25,858 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)