Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10047 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,617 (26,045 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)