Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15127 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,719 (11,365TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)