Cost of living in Singapore compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,879 prices entered by 1,038 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 50% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,514 (SGD $6,759) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)