Cost of living in Singapore compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,643 prices entered by 1,023 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 49% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,647 (SGD $7,059) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)