Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,539 (kr41,181) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)