Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13429 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 (kr22,656) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)