Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13421 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,180 (kr23,693) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)