Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,277 (₨162,291) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)