Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,680 (11,624,492 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (42 minutes ago)