Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,666 (7,877,636 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)