Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,861 (RM13,533) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)