Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21745 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,399 (6,435 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (24 minutes ago)