Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,707 in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)