Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,467 (₨202,308) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)