Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,454 (﷼ 84,641,113) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)