Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25303 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 (Dirham 14,946) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)