Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25015 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,854 (Dirham 15,407) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)