Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25661 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,661 (Dirham 14,266) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)