Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22200 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,128 (Dirham 9,586) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)