Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23093 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,043 (Dirham 8,847) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)