Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12782 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,429 (元19,003) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)