Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,395 (RM11,332) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)