Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40632 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,773 (6,824 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)