Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09303 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,077 (22,325 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)