Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08836 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,154 (13,060 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)