Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,240 (24,165 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)