Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,326 (RM10,895) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)