Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,273 (₩3,024,820) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)