Cost of living comparison between Semarang, Indonesia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,807 (Rp 39,833,976) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)