Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 60% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,721 (CHF 3,090) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)