Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,320 ($4,671) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)