Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,409 ($4,647) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)