Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02673 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 (128,035 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)