Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02547 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,636 (64,238 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (36 minutes ago)