Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01031 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,747 (Taka 169,410) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)