Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01191 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,780 (Taka 233,399) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)