Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,186 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)