Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,186 (C$3,253) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)