Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,038 (C$3,044) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)