Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,923 (C$2,836) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)