Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,345 (﷼ 54,299,505) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)