Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,577 (5,040KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (34 minutes ago)