Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 (¥314,095) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (43 minutes ago)