Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,043 (¥493,314) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)