Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,039 prices entered by 1,008 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25576 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,148 (R$ 8,400) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)