Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,935 prices entered by 931 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22731 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,753 (R$ 7,710) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)