Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,687 (R$ 6,349) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)