Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,905 (R$ 9,853) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)