Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,982 (R$ 9,832) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)