Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,839 (R$ 7,802) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)