Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,490 (R$ 11,859) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)