Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,948 (R$ 7,231) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)