Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23900 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,916 (R$ 8,017) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)