Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,616 (R$ 11,794) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)