Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 (R$ 11,204) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)