Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,114 (RD$ 154,572) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (33 minutes ago)