Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,942 (RD$ 113,160) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)