Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,802 (RD$ 100,304) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)