Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,355 (Php81,812) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (43 minutes ago)