Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01980 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,889 (RD$ 145,898) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)